- Processes arising from marital breakdown (separations and divorces), both in litigation and by mutual agreement (marital dissolution, effects on children, patrimonial effect on spouses, compensatory pension, and financial compensation).
- Dissolutions of common-law marriage both in court and by mutual agreement.
- Negotiation, drafting and modification of regulatory agreements of the effects of the marital breakdown.
- Parental plans (single or shared parental responsibility, parental authority, child arrangements, child support, allocation of the right to use the family home, etc.)
- Legal proceedings arising from conflicts in parental authority.
- Dissolution and liquidation of the matrimonial property regime.
- Judicial decision enforcement procedures.
- Modifying measures due to substantial change in circumstances.
- Recognition of the enforcement of foreign judicial decisions (Exequatur).
Canon Law of Marriage
- Canon Law marriage annulment procedures.
Legal Protection of the Individual
- Power of attorney – Legal Guardianship.
- Judicial incapacitation procedures.
- Guardianship procedures.
- Extension of parental authority in cases of incapacitation of a minor.